We are looking for skilled Android Developer who must have good command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services, and its relevant frameworks. The incumbent will be responsible for designing mobile application interface design, navigation, and presentation along with developing custom controls as required by the application. Expected to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and should be able to develop applications that controls handset resources
You’ll be joining a team that is creative, focused on results, works together to solve problems, and is committed to developing people.
- Facilitate communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts
- Analyze requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Work with Producers to identify and address project status issues
- Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
- Delegate programming tasks to other team members, providing oversight as needed
- Mentor developers by sharing best practices and new tools and techniques
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
General Skills :
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Understanding of other compiled languages.
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Normal and popular smart phone native features development experience.