Cookies Usage Disclaimer
- What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer. Cookies can contain text and numbers such as for example dates. Cookies are not applications and do not contain viruses or equally harmful codes. Cookies serve the purpose of storing specific information in your browser itself, about your preferences and choices on this website so that the website later on will be able to recognize the user and provide customised user experiences to you. This could be e.g. login information, information about previous visits and which areas of the website the you have visited.Some cookies (so-called session cookies) are only stored during one browser session and deleted when the browser is closed. Other cookies (so-called persistent cookies are stored for a set period of time, and is not deleted until the expiry of this period of time.
The GENFOTECH websites use the following cookies:
- Website Cookies In connection with the date of your last visit is a persistent cookie. It contains information about the date of your last visit to the Website and is used in connection with statistics. This cookie is deleted as per your browser settings.
- Internet Advertising On Google-owned and operated sites and affiliated sites, we display interest-based advertising using information you make available to them when you interact with our/other websites, content or services.Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as visiting a particular page on our sites.However, we do not associate your interaction with unaffiliated sites with your identity in providing you with interest-based ads.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards.
Also, legitimate GDPR compliant third-parties may provide us information about you (such as demographic information or sites where you have been shown ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
- Google Tag Manager We are constantly trying to improve the customer experience on our website by providing visitors with more personalized and targeted campaigns and offerings. To do so, we use Google Tag Manager (GTM).GTM is a little snippet of code that helps us track user behaviour across our sites and then pushes the data to our Google Analytics account. Then, all the data is perfectly organized and ready for us to assess and review for potential site improvements and remarketing campaigns. Learn more about here Google Tag Manager.
- Facebook Pixels Ads This website also uses a very common third-party cookie being Facebook Pixel (FP) to track user interaction. This helps us to create Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver advertisements to Website Visitors on Facebook based on email addresses and mobile numbers. It also allows us to use this information to display advertisements from our Customers to their target audience of users.We use this data to determine the number of people using this website, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
- How can I delete cookies? You can delete cookies in your browser settings. You can find assistance either within the browser settings or on the browsers’ WebPages.